The UTS LSS and PwC are proud to bring you the 2018 Speaker Series Launch: ‘Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Law’ at the QVB Tea Room. This event is open to all members of the UTS Law Students’ Society, alumni, family and friends.
- Tickets will be released at 6pm, Tuesday 2 April – available here.
- Dress Code: Corporate Cocktail.
- Table group: 10 guests per table.
- To stay up to date and for further details, see the Facebook event.
The discussion will centre on the future of the legal profession and the current and future disruptors in the field. If you’re curious about how Artificial Intelligence will affect the future of your law, this will be an unmissable event. Come dressed in corporate cocktail attire and join us for the discussion, two-course meal and drinks.
- How will artificial intelligence change the face of the legal profession?
- Will automation and robot firms be the future?
- How will research and entry-level jobs be affected by AI?
- What will the ethical consequences of AI be on the law and individuals?
This year’s Speaker Series Launch will answer all these questions and more!
To request seating preferences please email Georgia Dixon at email@example.com by 5pm, 12 April 2018.
To submit any questions to be asked for the night, please email Georgia Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Friday 13 April 2018.
Watch this space for the reveal of our prestigious keynote and panelists.
In additional to a fantastic night, every attendee will receive 5 Brennan ROJ points!