A by-election for the position of IT Director will be held on Saturday 10 March 2018.
If you would like to apply, please send a Statement of Candidature to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 10am on Saturday 10 March 2018. Any statements sent after this time will not be considered.
A Statement of Candidature is a statement that reflects:
- Who you are (your full name, student number, student email address);
- A picture of yourself (optional);
- Why you want the position;
- What experience you will have that will assist you in the capacity of Director;
- What you will bring to the position during your tenure if you are elected; and
- What you will assist this Council in achieving if you are elected.
The requirements for the Statement of Candidature are as follows:
- No more than one A4 page;
- Times New Roman;
- Size 12 font;
- 1.5 spacing;
- 2cm margins; and
- Must include your full name, student number, student email address, and the nominated position.
Experience with both wix and WordPress preferred but not essential.
More information about the roles can be found within the By-Laws (http://www.utslss.com/about-us/constitution-and-by-laws/)
Annoucement of Results:
The successful candidates will be notified by the President at the conclusion of voting at the upcoming UTS LSS Council Meeting.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org